Wednesday, 28 November 2018
Pada Tanggal November 28, 2018
Wednesday, 24 October 2018
9 Things You Need to Consider Before Start Your Startup Business
Starting a startup or a business requires long-term technical, financial and also emotional commitment. We’ve seen and understood why some of them succeed and the rest is failed. They might often lack one thing or more they could not address or manage which eventually forces them to shut down before the could get traction.
9 things you need to consider before start your startup business
How to Create AdMob Account
AdMob is an advertising platform developed by Google for monetizing and promoting mobile applications. This advertising platform is similar to MoPub, so it allows developers to promote or monetize their applications through in-app ads. It also provides Google Analytics for intelligent insights.
- Before you create AdMob account, it’s better for you to sign up for another account you will need such as AdSense and AdWords account. You will need AdSense account for the registration process, you will be guided to creating an account if you don’t have one. You should cancel your present AdSense account if you want to change accounts.
- You will also need AdWords Account. You can connect both AdSense and Adwords accounts to AdMob, but you are not allowed to change the accounts. There are limitations for the details that you can change or edit the payment address, time zone, and billing currency.
- You can create mobile app install by connecting AdMob to AdWords. The campaign will make you get the specific number of people to download your applications, by applying custom keywords, targeting, and advertisements through AdWords based on your application ID and information. AdMob Meditation is one of the unique features you can find. It allows you to make house ad campaigns, which can help you to serve ads by using your inventory and also free charge to your app.
- The campaign performance can be easily evaluated by tracking installs the AdMob as conversions. You can access all the dimensions and metrics to your application such as user engagement, revenue, acquisition, screen views, sessions, screen size, app version and more. It happens because the AdMob integrates with Google Analytics. Here you can also gain the use of the perspective of your application on how the use it.
- But how to create AdMob account? First, all you need is to select the Google account that you are going to use, or you create it if you don’t have the existing one. The next step, you should go to apps.admob.com and sign in using your Google Account that you have chosen before. Make sure that your Google account is connected with your AdSense account.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have both, you will guide by selecting Create an account link and you should fill the registration form of creating a Google account. After you finish the process of creating an account, you can return back to apps.admob.com and sign in using the new Google account that you have created before.
- The next step on how to create AdMob account, you should select the Sign up for AdMob. You can find the review of your AdWords and AdSense accounts information, if its connected to your Google account. You can choose which Google account that you want to use by selecting Yes use. You can go back to select the different account or create another one by selecting Use a different or new Google account.
10 Best Google Adsense Alternative on 2018
Do you know Google Adsense right? It has been the most of bloggers choices to make money from their
blogs for the number of years. But, this day you have to know that there are so many excellent reasons to look for Google Adsense alternatives. It will be useful for us because Google Adsense sometimes gives us hard time.
A lot of people have begun using Google’s AdSense program, but there are a few people who find it a somewhat too unsure or just not suiting their particular needs from an advertising program.
But thankfully for these men and women, there are many options to AdSense that try to relieve some of its own shortcomings. Here’s a listing of the most notable ones out of the lot with a description concerning everyone.
AllFeeds has a great pool of online advertisers to choose from. It also features many display formats that you can choose from. These include banners, buttons, XML feeds, DHTML pop-ups and so on. It also features real time reporting of your ad status. The site will mail a check every month, provided that you earn more then $25.00, while rolling over earnings for the next month if you don’t. Another interesting thing about AllFeeds is that it integrates with Google AdSense, maximizing your earnings with AdSense.
RealContext uses Artificial intelligence to retrieve the most relevant ads for your page. And there’s an extra feature which makes RealContext unique as well. Keywords are selected based upon which previous selections payed off and which didn’t. That means there’s a constant feedback process that ensures you gain better revenue from your ads. It also supports blocking certain adds and child-safe filtering and many more options.
AffiliateSensor has highly customizable ad blocks, which you can make for yourself with an easy to use on-line interface. You also get realtime reporting with clicks-by-domain, page and refferer. There’s integration with Google AdSense as well, through the google_alternate_ad_url so AffiliateSensor can be used as a substitute for Google PSA’s (Public Service Ads).
Kanoodle’s offering allows publishers to get ads related to topics or segments, and not the traditional keyword oriented ads. The site also groups publisher sites with advertisers by hand to ensure high-revenue generating ads. And speaking of revenue, the amount of money you receive is a clear 50% share of the amount of money Kanoodle recieves for an advertiser.
Propeller Ads is an advertisinga marketing company register in The UK. The company supply solutions to both Publishers happy to monetize their site or app Target market and advertisers ready to advertise their brand names, products or services.
AdHearus is a very feature-packed contextual ad provider. As with AdSense, advertisements are targeted but it doesn’t stop here at all. The ads are very flexible, you can select from text-ads, banners, rectangles, pop-ups, pop-unders or skyscrapers. You can also display your own ads, through rotation, both on your site and on other affiliate sites, which makes AdHearus a hybrid with conventional advertising technologies. There’s a very comprehensive on-line real time reporting feature and, as usual with such services, starting out is free and it’s a breeze.
Monday, 22 October 2018
Pada Tanggal October 22, 2018